- 2004 Castello di Amorosa Cabernet Sauvignon – USA, California, Napa Valley (12/6/2010)
Fine, though not remarkable Cab, with currant, cedar, and mint with light mouthfeel and rather short finish. Drink now. (84 points)
- 2005 A Donkey and Goat Syrah Broken Leg Vineyard – USA, California, North Coast, Anderson Valley (12/6/2010)
Perception of extremely high alcohol aroma and taste. Out of balance. Cherry cough syrup flavor. (74 points)
- 2007 Le Cadeau Pinot Noir Rocheux – USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (11/4/2010)
Tart strawberry with cedar. Too early to drink, but going to be an excellent Pinot.
- 1996 Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon Backus – USA, California, Napa Valley, Oakville (10/12/2010)
Excellent. Drink now.
- 1998 Panther Creek Pinot Noir Freedom Hill – USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (9/30/2010)
A little “long in tooth”. This wine’s best day’s are behind it. Sour cherry, sage, thin finish. (87 points)
- 2006 Milat Merlot Estate Bottled – USA, California, Napa Valley, St. Helena (9/16/2010)
Light bodied with pleasant strawberry. Eucalyptus flavor had a sharp edge approaching medicinal. Simple, but nice weekday wine. (83 points)
Posted from CellarTracker